Friday, December 23, 2011

♥ I Need To

**warning! This entry is related from the previous entry

Owh well I am not really my boss
But sometimes I feel like what she said to me last time was true
‘Aini, you need to be monster to rule others. Otherwise people will not listen to you,
At that time I feel like, no I don’t want to be like that because I am not that kind of person
I prefer to be soft to rule and instruct people instead of monster
Because I believe that people will listen to you when you nice to them
But now I realize that, world nowadays don’t even care you are nice or monster
What they care are themselves
You can ask yourself whether this statement is true or not
I ask myself and I said yes
So right now I feel like I need to be a monster
Not because I don’t have stance but because of what happened in my surrounding
Forced me to feel this way
Emmmmm……








-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone









No comments: